Governor Pat Quinn has the opportunity to make history with his signature approving the Illinois Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act, but interestingly enough, even if he doesn’t sign the bill, it will go into law. The Illinois Constitution stipulates, “Any bill not so returned by the Governor within 60 calendar days after it is presented to him shall become law.” In this case, the measure would be effective August 5th. In anticipation of that event, Quantum 9 is providing consulting and lobbying services to write public policy, support applicants to obtain cultivation and dispensary licenses, as well as design and build those facilities.
Quantum 9, Inc. is a Chicago, IL-based cannabis consulting firm. We specialize in getting high net worth individuals and private equity cannabis business licenses to cultivate, manufacture and dispense marijuana. We have over 50 marijuana consultants that work for the company, and we have practiced in 12 countries. Our areas of expertise include permit acquisition, team building, employee training planning, and process planning. We help clients fully maximize the potential of any cannabis cultivation, processing, and dispensary business.
- Cannabis Consulting in Arizona: Recreational Marijuana July 7, 2020
- Disproportionate Marijuana Arrests of Black People June 30, 2020
- NFL Players and Cannabis: Game Changer June 23, 2020
- Navigating the Illinois Conditional Dispensing License Process June 19, 2020
- Racial Disparities in Marijuana Arrests June 16, 2020
- Consulting During the Coronavirus June 5, 2020