Hawaii Marijuana eCrim Report Instructions
Are you in the process of submitting an application to the Hawaii Department of Health for the Marijuana Dispensary Program? One of the required steps in obtaining an eCrim screen to ensure that all individuals associated with the company are free of felony convictions.
HB321 Page 10: Validation code from an eCrim report for the individual applicant generated by the Hawaii criminal justice data center no earlier than December 12, 2015, at 8:00 a.m., Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time;
You can perform the Hawaii eCrim report here:
eCrim Marijuana Dispensary Instructions:
1. Create an Account;
2. Enter SSN and Enter Credit Card info for the $5 fee to run the report;
3. You will see “No Records Found” once the report is complete. This is a good thing.
5. Now you can click “Add to Cart”. You will see the following screen:
7. Click the hyperlink from above, the text that is underlined and blue, mine says Last name: Mayes… (Click that and you will be taken to the following screen)
6. Click “Checkout” and you will be able to purchase the report to add to your Marijuana Dispensary Submission.
I completed the eCrim process in 15 minutes, and the total cost was $15 USD. I was immediately able to get the following report. The eCrim report below would have to be redone since it was before December 12, 2015, at 8:00 a.m., Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time rule. This does, however, show that I can participate in any team within the Hawaii market.
Hawaii Cannabis Consulting
Here are a bunch of articles I have already written for Hawaii: