Medical Cannabis Licensing Services
Are you in the process of submitting an application to the Natalie M. LaPrade Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission to become a Licensed Dispensary, Licensed Processor or a Licensed Grower? Are you looking at the mountain of documentation required to give the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene visibility into your operations and would like to talk to a Maryland marijuana consulting firm?
Why create all of that content when you can simply purchase Standard Operating Procedures, Quality Control Protocol, and Good Manufacturing Practices from a world class firm like Quantum 9? Quantum 9 provides the world’s best marijuana consulting, Quantum 9 has provided technical documentation for the cannabis industry in over six markets.
The medical cannabis industry is showing tremendous growth over the last few years. Maryland will be one of the best markets for patients. Join the industry today by applying for a license. Before you can successfully submit an application or receive medical cannabis consulting it would be prudent to read Maryland House Bill 490.
Quantum 9 Provides:
- Business Plans
- Site Plans including Schematic Designs
- Security Plans including Diversion Plans and Safety Procedures
- SOP and GMP pertaining to Growing, Processing and Dispensing Cannabis
- Quality Assurance and Control Plans
- Inventory Control and Record Keeping Plans
- Genetic Selection Plans
- Cannabis Waste and Disposal Plans
- Alcohol and Drug-Free Workspace Policies
With only 15 cultivation licenses available competition will be fierce, applicants need to align with the best marijuana consultants in the industry to put together the most compelling application possible. Dispensary licenses are two per senate district. Applicants may submit in more than one senate district.
Here is a link to the most recent webcast Commission Meeting on April 22nd, 2015.
Next Commissioner Meetings
- July 21, 2015
- October 25, 2015
- January 26, 2016
- April 26, 2016
Make your application polished overnight with the most seasoned cannabis consulting firm in Maryland.
Disclaimer: The following information is based on the Draft Regulations published 4/22/2015. Portions of the below information may be updated once the full regulations have been published.
Checklist to obtain a Medical Cannabis Grower License:
- Provide audited financial statements prepared by a Certified Public Accountant;
- A list identifying the applicant’s potential medical Cannabis grower agents;
- A list identifying each individual investor with 5 percent or more of investment known at the time of application;
- Detailed business plan including an organizational chart;
- Documentation and source of adequate capitalization;
- If the applicant is a corporation or business entity, a copy of the articles of incorporation and authorization to do business in Maryland;
- A record of tax payments in all jurisdictions in which an applicant has operated as a business for the 5 years before the filing of the application;
- Description of the proposed premises, including a preliminary site plan;
- Security plan;
- Overview of experience, knowledge, and training in commercial horticultural or agronomic production;
- Proposed Strains and Proposed Cannabinoid Profiles of those Strains;
- Quality Control Plan;
- A plan for inventorying, safekeeping and tracking:
- Medical Cannabis from “seed to sale,” and
- Waste plant material prior to destruction; and
- Disposal plan for medical Cannabis waste;
- Inclusion of stage 1 application fee specified in COMAR 10.62.35;
- Criminal history record checks on all equity owns;
- Consent for investigation
The state will pre-approve 15 applicants into the program. Once approved applicants will have one year to become operational.
Need Last Minute Dispensary Help?
Are you stressing to complete your Maryland Medical Cannabis Dispensary Application and want some last minute help from a top Maryland Cannabis Consulting Firm? Contact Quantum 9 for last-minute assistance on your Maryland Dispensary Application submission for assistance on questions 8-184. It’s not too late to strengthen your submission, but don’t delay and call your Maryland Dispensary Cannabis Consultants today.