West Virginia Cannabis Consultants
Are you in the process of applying for a medical marijuana license in West Virginia? Are you looking to engage an expert cannabis consultant that has the professional polish to get your application noticed by the Department of Health? Don’t wait until the application drops to start really getting the process going engage the best West Virginia Marijuana Consulting. Our team of marijuana consultants has been working within West Virginia since the program was adopted over a year ago.
We have witnessed first had the ups and downs, the ins and outs. We have made suggestions via our clients to the Department of Health on how to make the program a success and what the repercussion of critical decisions are. Don’t wait on the sidelines and let your competitors gain ground. If you are looking to submit in cities like Charleston, Huntington, Morgantown, Parkersburg or Wheeling keep in mind other teams have already started the process and have engaged cannabis consulting firms like Quantum 9 already.
Below is an overview of the work Quantum 9 will provide in our typical West Virginia Marijuana Consulting projects:
- Initial Permit Application Drafting;
- Organizational Documentation Collection including;
- Articles of Incorporation;
- Certificate of Good Standing.
- Collection of the following:
- The Proposed Site/ Facility Control Documentation;
- Collection of Evidence of Compliance with Local Zoning Requirements;
- Collection of Principal, Operator, Financial Backer and Employee of the Applicant Contact Information including;
- Name, Residential Address, Date of Birth, Title and a Curriculum Vitae;
- Verification of Identity;
- Evidence of Good Moral Character Documentation; and
- Criminal History Records Checks.
- Collection of Affidavit from each Principal or Operator of the Applicant pertaining to State Controlled Substance Licenses;
- Narrative Writing including;
- Demonstrated experience, if any, running a for-profit or nonprofit organization or other business within this state or any other jurisdiction and the nature of the business conducted by the organization;
- History relating to a similar license, permit or other authorization in other jurisdictions, including provisional licenses, suspensions, revocations or disciplinary actions, including civil monetary penalties or warnings;
- History of response to sanctions, disciplinary actions or civil monetary penalties imposed relating to any similar license, permit or other authorization in another jurisdiction, and the plans of correction or other responses made to those actions;
- Evidence or compliance with state taxes as shown on the tax clearance certificates;
- Also, evidence of any felony criminal action involved the possession, transportation or sale of illegal drugs;
- Include evidence of any civil or administrative action or fraudulent practices, including fraudulent billing practices; and
- In addition, evidence of any attempt by the applicant to obtain a registration, license, permit or other authorization to operate a medical cannabis organization in any jurisdiction by fraud, misrepresentation or the submission of false information.
- Write a description of the duties, responsibilities, and roles of each principal, operator, financial backer, and employee; and
- Document timetable outlining the steps the applicant will take to become operational;
Our standard West Virginia Marijuana Consulting include the schematic designs of your facility.
Initial Floor Plan;
- Plans and Specifications Drawn to Scale for the Interior of the Facility.
- Identification of the following:
- Medical Cannabis Growing and Processing Areas;
- Non-growing and Non-processing Areas;
- Limited Access Areas;
- Areas that include Business Offices and Reception Rooms;
- Loading and Unloading Areas for Medical Cannabis Transport; and
- Facility Signage Mock-ups.
West Virginia Marijuana Consulting – Cultivation/ Processing Plans of Operation
West Virginia Marijuana Consulting plans of operation are the most technical documents within your submission.
- Packaging and Labeling Plan;
- Sanitation and Safety Plan;
- Financial Plan – Capital Requirements Plan;
- Transportation Plan;
- Equipment and Operations Maintenance Plan;
- Employment Policies and Procedures Plan;
- Security Policies and Protocols including:
- Staff Identification Measures;
- Monitoring of Attendance of Staff and Visitors;
- Alarm Systems;
- Video Surveillance;
- Monitoring and Tracking Inventory;
- Personal Security;
- Start-up inventory Plan;
- Visitor Access Plan;
- Nutrient Practice Management Plan;
- Nutrient Record Keeping.
- Pesticides Plan;
- Recordkeeping / Inventory Management Plan.
Marijuana Standard Operating Procedures
- Growing Procedures;
- Receiving Procedures;
- Processing Procedures;
- Packaging Procedures;
- Labeling Procedures;
- Handling Procedures;
- Tracking Procedures;
- Transporting Procedures;
- Storing Procedures;
- Recalling Procedures including:
- Storing; and
- Disposing of medical cannabis.
- Workplace Safety Procedures;
- Contamination Protocols and Procedures;
- Maintenance, Cleaning, and Sanitation of Equipment Procedures;
- Proper Handling and Storage of any Solvent, Gas or other Chemical Procedures;
- Quality Control Procedures including;
- Regulation of the Amount of THC in each Process Lot;
- Proper Labeling; and
- Minimization of Medical Cannabis Contamination.
- Inventory Maintenance and Reporting Procedures;
- Complaints and Potential Adverse Events Investigation Procedures.
If you want the best chance to win a license use our West Virginia Marijuana Consulting services, don’t leave this to chance. Engage a professional marijuana consulting firm that has experience winning merit-based applications in the most competitive states, our consultants have been engaged all over the world as a hired guy to build teams, give strategic direction and to help mature your idea from wanting to be in the cannabis industry to running state of the art facilities. Setup a call today with our expert team to get the ball rolling.